Yes, that's right. I turned a quarter of a century today. I know you are all jealous--what could be cooler than turning 25 on the 25th in 2005?
Well, since I am 25, that means I am very wise and all-knowing; therefore I am opening my blog up to questions, because I have all the answers. Just ask me anything you want to know about life, and I'll tell you. For example, if Erika asked me how fat her mom is, the answer would be...fatter than an elephant with a weight problem. You see, I know everything.
So go ahead, just ask me something. :)
Friday, March 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Whoa. 25 on the 25th in 2005. That IS pretty cool.
How fat is my mom?
Can I be fat too?
Erika,
Fatter than an elephant with a weight problem.
Fatter than your mom's mom.
Fatter than Jon's mom.
Fatter than a manatee.
Fatter than crisco.
Does that answer your question?
Anonymous,
Yes, but take lessons from Erika's mom.
Congrats on the Bday. I feel out of the loop.
Wow, I guess if she's fatter than Jon's mom that's really fat.
One day, when I'm a mom, how fat will I be?
Nama -
Let's just say that the historians got it wrong. What Archimedes really said was, "Give me a place to stand and I can move Nama."
Woah, woah, woah. Jon did you just call Nama fat? Gosh, you can say what you want about her mom, but that's a little harsh don't you think? Very clever, but...
Wait, unless Nama IS a mom!!!
HEY HEY HEY!! WAIT a minute! I'm not a mom yet, so don't call me fat! Because I'm not...am I? Now I'm all self-conscious!!! I think I need chocolate!! BUT I'M FAT NOW!! Yoga! I'm gonna skip my classes and do yoga ALL DAY because I'm fat!!!!
you know when I read your blog... and sat for a while thinking of questions I could ask you. then got distracted and now, a few days later, have realized that I never acutally commented. happy belated b-day.
i usually just ask my magic 8 ball all the important questions.
Post a Comment