Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's just not worth it

Two other guys in my accounting group and I have decided we're changing our majors to humanities, and eventually graduating with no job prospects. The abuse we get in accounting is just not worth it. Better to be unemployable.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, you laugh at that . . .

Anonymous said...

numbers or papers?

i'd definitely take the different route, but it ain't all sunshine, missy. trust me.

Anonymous said...

(Sigh) We all want what we can't have. Nama wants fewer papers, I would love to do a few papers instead of the cases I am working on now. If only we could trade for a day. But alas, we would wish to trade back again in a few days.

Anonymous said...

maybe if you and nama hold hands and say, "i wish i was you" at the same time, you'll switch bodies.
and each learn a valuable lesson about repecting each other as people.
or something.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kat! That sounds like a great Disney Channel movie!

Anonymous said...

P.S. My eyes were glancing toward the side of your blog, and for a minute I read "The Iron Dornbush."

That kind of threw me for a loop.

Anonymous said...

The Iron Dornbush . . . funny.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, after my first week on the job I found myself wishing I was in a different profession. Hmmm, and I've already graduated. ... =)