Thursday, March 23, 2006

New York, New York

Guess who's going to New York this summer!

I have an auditing internship with CN Resource that begins in May and ends some time in the middle of July. I'll find out more details soon.

Ahhhhh! I'm so excited!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can i come visit?

Anonymous said...

Nama, of course! "When you come to my house and I make you dinner?...What do you mean you don't eat no meat?! Oh, it's ok, it's ok. I make lamb!"

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous! but very excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

No way!! That's awesome! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!

Anonymous said...

That's the coolest! YOU'RE the coolest!

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you! That's great!

Anonymous said...

GIRL
we need to talk, that is so stinkin' awesome. and whose this guy you mentioned?