Me and the "Frontier Prophet." This statue of Joseph Smith was only up until last week. It was on Water St. and Slip St. in the financial district of Manhattan.
So awesome!

Me and the George Washington Statue on Wall Street. This is the place where George Washington was sworn in as the first President of the United States.
April 30, 1789.

6 comments:
Why did they have a statue of Joseph Smith? It looks like you are having a great summer!
Cool.
So where is the statue of Joseph Smith now?
you're the coolest.
Ann-Marie,
I'm not absolutely positive, but I think it was up for the 200th anniversary of the Prophet's birth. The State let the Church put the statue up, but blotted out the part about him seeing God and Jesus Christ.
Jon,
I don't know where the statue is now, but it belongs to the NY, NY Stake, so I assume they have it somewhere.
i want to get my picture taken with the statue of a moose in brother coleman's culdesac.
Post a Comment