Friday, October 27, 2006

Mechanical Bull

I rode a mechanical bull for the first time ever just a few weeks ago out at Thanksgiving Point. Man, what a hoot. It was fun, but it's harder than you think it is. I stayed on for over 4 seconds, but not quite 5. I was hoping to do a little better, but I think I did alright.

I think I did something weird to my arm when I fell off, because it still hurts. At least I have a battle wound to brag about. :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to show up all those hicks!

Anonymous said...

That is, quite possibly, the coolest story I have heard in a long time. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

That's super cool. You're so brave. I'm way too chicken to do that!

Anonymous said...

I'm chicken to do it too! I know I would fall off in about .25 seconds too...and then get hit by the bull to boot!