Monday, January 15, 2007

Stanford here I come!

Or Sanford, I'm not sure. We have a tournament in Cali this Saturday and I don't know if it's at Stanford University in Palo Alto or if it's in Sanford, CA (near LA). I guess I'll find out when I get there. Wish me luck (since I've never played in a real game before).

Go Cougs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! You're gonna win!

Anonymous said...

We won every game we played and I came out with a war wound (hurt knee) when I got tackled. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Honey,

I'm so proud of you. Your fisrt injury, I hope you got a picture. However, more importantly is how many did you give? and what position did you play? I'm guessing back, outside center or wing? If you played hooker dang girl your awesome

Anonymous said...

I played lock, actually (lets just say that I'm not in the best shape right now, so I'm not quick enough to play a back position). As far as I know, I didn't give any injuries.