Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm still alive, really, I am

Ok, I know it's been a long time, but I’ve been busy, ok? Here’s the long and the short of it:

~GRADUATED!!! My whole family came up, so that was nice. Can I just say how awesome I feel that I am the first person on both sides of my extended family to get a master’s degree?! I feel like a pioneer. J

~I’ve been searching for jobs, and just received 2 job offers—one in Irvine, CA with Moss Adams doing forensic accounting, and one with RGL Forensic Accountants and Consultants in Denver, CO, also doing forensic accounting. Can you believe that one of the firms offers 25 paid days of + 8 paid holidays every year?! Is that crazy or what?! I’m a real person with a real job (as soon as I pick one)!

The best part about interviewing was that they were dying to have me! The managing partner at Moss Adams asked me what it would take to get me to work for their firm. I felt like I had the power to bargain with them. What fun! When I was still in the airport coming back from CA, another company called me to see if I could fly out for an interview (Houston, TX). I am pretty sure I would pick one of these two companies over them, so I’ll just have to tell them they were too late. I feel so wanted! Now if only I could get this kind of thing to happen with my dating life…

~I’m going backpacking this weekend with my brother up in Logan, and I finally get to use my new sweet Mountainsmith backpack. Heaven!


That's all my knews. I'll let you know where I end up in the next few days.

I miss you guys!

No comments: