Monday, July 14, 2008

My secret "eat less food" diet works! I'm selling the idea!

I don't think I realized how different I really look now until I tried on these pants the other day. Two Christmases ago (and 23 lbs ago), these pants just barely fit me. I filled them up all the way, but now look at them. They're huge on me! I'm giving them to DI.


You can see in this picutre that I'm pulling out about 3" of fabric on each leg, so that makes a total loss of 6" per leg. I can't believe my legs used to fill these pants up completely. Crazy!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Very Kimbolicious! I miss you! You look HOTTTT.

Ann-Marie said...

that's awesome!

p.s. your house is so cute!

Kirsten said...

you were hot then...so you must just be SUPER HOT now. that is an amazing before and after shot.