Thursday, June 23, 2005

Mullet Hunting

I’m going to the Lehi Rodeo on Friday with my Ward! I’ve never been to a rodeo, but I think it will be fun. Man, I can’t wait to see all the Wranglers and wife-beaters and bowed legs. I’m going mullet hunting. Yeehaw! Maybe I’ll finally see someone who beats the mullet-combover combo I saw last summer in Logan. Don’t worry, Leah, I won’t trust any man with tight jeans. I’ll let y’all know how it went. I’m thinking of keeping a tally of mullets, but then how can I be sure that I haven’t counted the same one twice?! (sigh) I guess I will just tell you about all the mullet variations, or my favorite rednecks or something. Mmm, I’m thinking a blog entitled 101 Things Said at the Lehi Rodeo would be good. Got any other ideas?

4 comments:

Erika said...

Hee hee. Hickbonics. It's fun to play spot the mullet. Believe me, it makes the intermissions at hockey games such a blast. It's also fun to name the mullet. Examples include: Greasy curly mullet, 70/30, fluffy hair mullet, 90/10, and the alwasy popular: She-mullet. (Also known as a fe-mullet or Smullet.)

Nama said...

i like the butch-lesbian mullets personally.

Leah said...

See how many times you can get called, "Little Lady." All you have to do is flirt with old cowboys. (Don't ask me how I know this.)

kat said...

i was going to make the comment "if you've seen one mullet, you've seen them all." but that's completely untrue.
so i really don't know what to say now.