Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The greatest poo story of all time

My sister-in-law Shannon called my brother at work to ask him if he wanted to hear a story that would make him happy that he got to go to work every day. Here's the story she told him.

Maria, my niece, was sick, cranky, and very squirmy. Shannon was trying to change Maria's messy diaper and had just undone the two sides. All of a sudden Maria lifted her legs up, reached down, and pulled the diaper out from underneath her. The poo flew up and landed on Maria's bare stomach, and the diaper landed poo side down on Maria's face! Hee, hee! I laughed so hard when I heard that story!

Just makes you want to be a mother, doesn't it? I guess the key to success as a mother is to learn to laugh at this kind of stuff while it happens, not after it happens. I'm kind of looking forward to it, just so I can have some fun stories to tell. :-)

No comments: