So yesterday I was at home and this really nice girl came over to invite me to an activity on behalf of some guy in my ward that I'd never met. She said he told her to "invite the girl with the curly, brown hair that you were talking to at FHE." Now, I realize that I have been doing my hair curly for about a month now, but I've never really thought of myself as having curly hair. I've done it straight for probably 20 years of my life, so I'm just not used to this yet.
I guess I still think of it as curling my hair, rather than having curly hair, since I have to scrunch it and use a diffuser to make it work. The truth is that my hair is naturally wavy/frizzy/curly-ish, but I still can't convince myself that I am a curly-haired person. I'm going to have to embrace the idea at some point, though.
Ok, but the whole curly hair thing is not the coolest part of my little story. The cool thing is that a guy I wanted to meet but didn’t get a chance to wanted me to come to an activity at his house. I’m not sure why—it’s not like he knows anything about me. We never even stood in the same group of people, so he’s never even heard me talk to other people. Anyway, it must have been the curly hair that attracted him. Who can resist me now? Probably no one. Yesssssss!
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are irresistible!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're foxy Kimbolicious!
curly hair, straight hair, long hair, short hair, no hair, mohawk, mullet... you're hot!
Congrats.
Wish I could experience the same.
holy cow, a guy you wanted to meet, wanted to meet you. how did it turn out?
Post a Comment