Ok, so y'all know that I'm still waiting for the remaining amount of my deposit. I moved out April 23. Yeah, they're a little overdue. I think I have sent them over 15 emails and called about 25 times.
Anyway, I know that we have all had serious problems with the new management, so I was thinking we should talk to Off Campus Housing about kicking that management out or revoking their ability to offer BYU approved housing or something like that. Maybe we could get all the residents to sign a petition. I know that if they couldn’t offer BYU housing, residents would have to move, but don’t most of them want to move anyway? I don’t know, but the abuse has got to stop. They are treating residents like crap, and we/they can’t do anything about it. Any ideas?
I have never dealt with anyone so difficult and so rude in all my life. For heaven's sake, I can barely afford to feed myself and they are just sitting there keeping my money. It's like they're not human or something. I called and left a message with OCH to see what we could do, but they haven’t called me back yet.
So, who’s with me? We have got to do something!
Monday, July 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I have to check my credit report. If they tried anything for the money they say I owe them, but that they have been paid, I'm taking legal action. I'm not kidding. I'll keep you posted.
there is currently a case type thing opened with byu housing. there is a person dealing with the whole villa problem, so if you want that info call me. I am in apartment 61 until monday.
I had to go to the office and pick up my deposit check. The hard part is making sure the office is open. . .
i'm with ya, whatever happens. keep me posted.
Maria,
I think I've talked to that guy. I voiced some of our concerns, and he is definitetly watching them.
don't worry guys. i'm taking care of it...
i just need an alibi.
Kat, you and I were out getting a coke.
I'll sign a petition. I blame the Villa for breaking up the 2nd ward. How many people would have stayed if the Villa wasn't so retarded? That's right.
Tiffy and I got our deposits back because we threatened them a lot. And I showed a little leg. Go show some leg Kimbolicious.
Oh, believe me, there has been threatening, hate mail, millions of phone calls, emails, getting OCH involved. He said he sent it, so we'll see if he actually did.
Did you complain to OCH? I hope you did!
Let me guess....you got the "it's in the mail" line?
Yeah, I'm just glad I (at least I think I did) get all my important mail forwarded on my own since the Villa lied about forwarding it.
Oh my gosh, yes!! He said he sent it two days ago! I don't believe that he sent it either. He claims he sent it a month after I moved out, but it came back to him. Dude, I got a letter from NEW ZEALAND last week, so I'm pretty sure it didn't come back to him.
Post a Comment